What is this blog?

This blog is about my crafts as I'm sure it's obvious, but rather specifically I post about my quilling. I suppose I didn't include quilling in the title simply because that would limit what I could put in this blog. In other words, 99% of this is in fact quilling.

There ARE periods where I don't post anything for a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm done with quilling! I'll post again. Eventually.
There was an error in this gadget

Friday, October 15, 2010

Wrap around flower card


With this card I wanted to simply make flowers, but I didn't want to lay them out on a pot or in a basket, and I didn't just want them to be plainly on the card, I wanted greenery, so in no time I thought of this layout! I just had the pinkish flower as the "central" flower where the main greens come out, which circle the flowers! I used wheater coils to make the leaves, and you just gotta love the fringe flower middles! BTW, this is going to be a thank you card to my grandma, she appreciates my cards (quilled as well as stamped). It would not be worth it to me to take a few hours to quill a card for someone that will throw it out right away!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Rachelle - I'm sure your grandma will love it!

    ReplyDelete