What is this blog?

This blog is about my crafts as I'm sure it's obvious, but rather specifically I post about my quilling. I suppose I didn't include quilling in the title simply because that would limit what I could put in this blog. In other words, 99% of this is in fact quilling.

There ARE periods where I don't post anything for a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm done with quilling! I'll post again. Eventually.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Wrap around flower card


With this card I wanted to simply make flowers, but I didn't want to lay them out on a pot or in a basket, and I didn't just want them to be plainly on the card, I wanted greenery, so in no time I thought of this layout! I just had the pinkish flower as the "central" flower where the main greens come out, which circle the flowers! I used wheater coils to make the leaves, and you just gotta love the fringe flower middles! BTW, this is going to be a thank you card to my grandma, she appreciates my cards (quilled as well as stamped). It would not be worth it to me to take a few hours to quill a card for someone that will throw it out right away!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Rachelle - I'm sure your grandma will love it!

    ReplyDelete