What is this blog?

This blog is about my crafts as I'm sure it's obvious, but rather specifically I post about my quilling. I suppose I didn't include quilling in the title simply because that would limit what I could put in this blog. In other words, 99% of this is in fact quilling.

There ARE periods where I don't post anything for a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm done with quilling! I'll post again. Eventually.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone, my name is Rachelle (FYI it's not pronounced Ray-chel, but Ruh-shell!)! I'm a junior in high school, and I'm 17. I may be young, but I still love to quill! Sports...aren't my thing! I've been a crafter ever since I was a little tike. I did odd and end projects, and I was the little crafter! When I was in 4th grade or so, I got my first scrapbook, since I love to craft! Later, in 6th grade or so, my mom's friend thought that I'd like quilling, so I gave it a shot with this little kit. I got bored of it quickly though since there was so little to quill!

Later though, when I was in 7th grade, I saw the Klutz version of quilling, Twirled Paper, I highly reccomend it for beginners of any age. With so much to quill, I really started to like it. Later, I looked on the net for pics of quilling, and saw how much more advanced I could go with the craft! I tried my first 3D quilled pot, then I got the only 3D book around, as far as I know, Three-Dimensional Quilling: Making Characters. That's when my skills soared to all new heights! So expect to see LOTS of 3D quilling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment