What is this blog?

This blog is about my crafts as I'm sure it's obvious, but rather specifically I post about my quilling. I suppose I didn't include quilling in the title simply because that would limit what I could put in this blog. In other words, 99% of this is in fact quilling.

There ARE periods where I don't post anything for a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm done with quilling! I'll post again. Eventually.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Works...

Are you curious as to what my quilling looks like? What, you don't care?! Too bad, I'm showing you anyway, LOL. Normally I will talk more about the quilling, but I would bore you all to tears if I did that with all of these quilled pieces!

So this is one of my first quilled pieces, I did it about 3 years ago. Most of this stuff you will find in Twirled Paper by Klutz!!
I just quilled this tree, I know the garland looks a bit off, but it aparently became unglued, but since this pic was taken I fixed it!





I know this doesn't look perfect, but it took me 55 hours to create!! I challenged myself... I became inspired from seeing quilling in my dream!!! I saw a 3D quilled girl with a crown, so I bought SO much paper to make this! You wouldn't BELIEVE how hard it was to make the king and queen sit like that. Practically impossible!

5 comments:

  1. Your artwork is stunning... I do like that under the sea picture. You have inspired me, thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad to have inspired you :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a wonderful job! I love the seated king and queen, and I do believe you that it was hard to position them that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rachelle.. Your work is awesome. Loved the king and queen and the butterfly. Thank you so much for your comments and suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This quilling works are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete