What is this blog?

This blog is about my crafts as I'm sure it's obvious, but rather specifically I post about my quilling. I suppose I didn't include quilling in the title simply because that would limit what I could put in this blog. In other words, 99% of this is in fact quilling.

There ARE periods where I don't post anything for a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm done with quilling! I'll post again. Eventually.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Two new quilled picture scenes

I haven’t posted in this blog in absolutely forever. There was a bug on one of my widgets that would automatically forward me to another site, so I couldn’t even use it on my iPad, which is the main device I use. But my husband figured it out for me!

These are two of the pictures I’ve quilled since I’ve updated my blog... I don’t do many small projects, mostly these big ones. I absolutely love these colorful scenes, and plan to do more. The night one is my latest one, which is 11” by 14”, and the other is about 8.5” by 11”.

Each section has a different coil shape, which further distinguishes the areas of the picture, which I quite like.

I quilled these over images I found and printed like I did for my other pictures. I found it is best to look up abstract or abstract painting to find a picture that is good for quilling. Anything that is hd has too much details to be conducive for quilling. 





No comments:

Post a Comment