What is this blog?

This blog is about my crafts as I'm sure it's obvious, but rather specifically I post about my quilling. I suppose I didn't include quilling in the title simply because that would limit what I could put in this blog. In other words, 99% of this is in fact quilling.

There ARE periods where I don't post anything for a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm done with quilling! I'll post again. Eventually.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Two more quilled pictures

These are two other pictures I finished earlier this year and last year. The purple one was completely my design. It has sections with two and three layers of coils. It’s a random design, 12” by 12”.

The other one is 8.5” by 11”, quilled over a picture. This one was really difficult, because of all the curves. 





No comments:

Post a Comment