What is this blog?

This blog is about my crafts as I'm sure it's obvious, but rather specifically I post about my quilling. I suppose I didn't include quilling in the title simply because that would limit what I could put in this blog. In other words, 99% of this is in fact quilling.

There ARE periods where I don't post anything for a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm done with quilling! I'll post again. Eventually.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Another month away!

Oh my, another month without posting here! I feel like I REALLY have to push myself to quill again-because when I do I get really into it again. I never finished everything I wanted to...I suppose I never quite pushed myself enough. I only finished one, and had a good start on another...even though I THOUGHT I started them early. I'm away from home right now for Christmas, but hopefully I'll finish the one I started, and I can show you both of them completed-and obviously you'll see-and know what they are-later. Since I am on winter break, I should get some things done....if I don't laze around and do nothing. But I did get a fringer for Christmas, and it's awesome! Maybe then my hands won't cramp up...But I believe I'll still have to hand fringe the 3 mm wide paper since my fringer doesn't work for paper that narrow. I don't think any do....But it's better than nothing! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :).

No comments:

Post a Comment