What is this blog?

This blog is about my crafts as I'm sure it's obvious, but rather specifically I post about my quilling. I suppose I didn't include quilling in the title simply because that would limit what I could put in this blog. In other words, 99% of this is in fact quilling.

There ARE periods where I don't post anything for a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm done with quilling! I'll post again. Eventually.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Renaissance Lady Scene

Hey everyone!  I haven't posted anything in so long...Well, I finally got done with something!  I started this like 8 months ago, and finally finished it today!  And yes, there were many breaks in there.




6 comments:

  1. wow very nice,love there hair styles,and table and chairs are really neat, glad to see your still quilling!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll never STOP quilling, I'll just take breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish and great quilling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilling. very perfect and nice color combinations. do comment on my quillings at www.eigth.in/wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers! The hair! the furniture! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely quilling. Greetings from Chile!
    http://creaquilling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete