What is this blog?

This blog is about my crafts as I'm sure it's obvious, but rather specifically I post about my quilling. I suppose I didn't include quilling in the title simply because that would limit what I could put in this blog. In other words, 99% of this is in fact quilling.

There ARE periods where I don't post anything for a long time, but that doesn't mean I'm done with quilling! I'll post again. Eventually.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Abstract Vine Quilled Wedding Card

Well, I was gone this weekend for a wedding.  So in the middle of the week, I made time to make the bride and groom a card.  My 25 year old cousin got married, and they looked so happy together.

Anyway, I decided to have a light color in the background (I always associate weddings with some sort of a light color besides the obvious white).  And I love gold, and I had a gold stamp.  So yes, the vine thing's paper wasn't bought that way.  I already had some white strips, so when I was done with it I decided to press it onto my gold stamp!  And after that, I added a little more sparkle with some glitter glue and tiny little sticky rhinestones :).

1 comment: